Thursday, January 28, 2010

1-28-10

We went to the hospital today. We met with Dr. Bush and he went over all of our options. He was concerned that my PSA had risen from 4.8 to 8.5 in about 6 months. He wants another PSA test that I will have done next Monday in Crescent City. It could have an impact on the type of treatment.
The biggest change may be in my start date. I had hoped to start on Feb. 8, but because of changes in scheduling I may not be able to start until Feb. 16 which means that I wouldn’t be done with treatment until the end of April.
Jim

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. :( I hope you can start treatment asap. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim:
    Look over my web-site www.WfPCR.org
    I would like you to write a story of like lenth to go on our web.
    Call me or e-mail me.
    410-*861-8118 (Baltimore, Md.)
    seibelg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete